Arjen Robben Want to Retire in Munich

Arjen Robben Want to Retire in Munich | Bayern Munich winger and the Dutch national team, Arjen Robben has made ​​a decision about his future. He insists he wants to end career in Munich, which he considers the biggest clubs in the world. This blog All About Football News and Entertainment

The 30-year-old player joined Munich in 2009. Robben also received his times with Munich including 9 gold trophies that successfully captured the Bavarian club. This is the reason that made him want to stay afloat.

"It may Muenchen be my last club," said Robben told Bild and reported by Soccerway, Friday. "We have a fantastic team and I am happy to be here.'s Future looks bright. I still want to win some titles and I'm at the right club."

"Besides, I do not want to move again. You definitely want to look at a big club, but there's no bigger club than Munich. I've also appeared on Chelsea and Madrid at a young age, but now I'm in the best team. I do not can no longer move, "he added.

Robben insists that if he is currently negotiating a new contract soon. Duration of the contract will expire in 2015.

See also :

Chelsea Star Can Kiss Two Beautiful Women