Surviving in PSG Confirm Silva

Thiago Silva in the summer of 2013 and signed a new contract with Paris Saint-Germain (PSG). However, there is speculation in the transfer market in 2014 if there are a number of top European clubs who could lure the Brazilian central defender to leave Paris.

However, Silva firmly committed to the 2012-2013 Ligue champions. "Yes, I will stay. I feel very good here premises coach, president. I think I'll stay here until the end of my contract," Silva told Canal + as reported by Goal. This blog All About Football News and Entertainment

"(Zlatan) Ibrahimovic is a great player, a strong personality and I think he also wanted to stay," added Silva. "PSG is one of today's biggest clubs.'s Up to us to continue that way."

Silva became an important part of the PSG. That fact is evidenced by the inclusion of 29-year-old defender was in FIFAPro XI or Best Team Cup 2013.

Silva said he was happy for the award and it and would like to thank the club and colleagues at PSG. "Thank you PSG. I also have to thank colleagues for a place in FIFAProXI. Everyone played together and it was very good," said the former AC Milan player.

See also :

Manchester United Ready to Remove Rooney, Provided ...