Proud Kaka Can Print Historic Goal in Milan

Kaka really proud. In addition to delivering his team AC Milan won 3-0 at home to Atalanta at the San Siro he also managed to carve his 100th goal with the Rossoneri.

In the game, Kaka was able to score two goals. The first ditorehkannya in the 35th minute. Then the next, he printed out when the game entered the 65th minute.

"I do not know how to explain it. I am glad to be part of the club's history. I am very happy that my goal on every print. Excited every time I hear the fans support. Was giving me a great feeling because it comes from the heart so they all, "he said as quoted by the Italian Football. This blog All About Football News and Entertainment

Since returning to the bosom of Milan, Kaka has been diving 12 games in Serie A. Of the chances, the former Real Madrid player scored five goals successfully.

Kaka feels his performance has improved. He believes this positive outcome will be a good start for him and Milan in 2014.

"This is the best start in 2014," he concluded.

See also :

6 Unique Facts Ronaldo's 400 Goals