Ferguson: Do not Eliminate MU Degree of Competition

Ferguson: Do not Eliminate MU Degree of Competition | Sir Alex Ferguson believes Manchester United are still able to retain the Premier League title this season. Former Red Devils manager was judge, United still have a chance to rise despite trailing by 14 points from Arsenal , who topped the standings.

This season, United have scattered in seven Premier League standings. David Moyes is replacing Ferguson since the beginning of the season not yet able to lift the performance of Wayne Rooney and his friends to be able to compete at the top. This blog All About Football News and Entertainment

However, Ferguson believes if United maintain work ethic over the last few years, the Red Devils could do anything. 72-year-old man was also considered, the club with a great history like United will soon rise.

"United can do anything, trust me. They have a great philosophy and history, they will always do well," said Ferguson, as reported by Sky Sports.

In addition, Ferguson also spoke about the scorn of people who say he is too often present in the stadium to watch the United game. Ferguson stressed that at this time he was more than just a big fan of United, who are always ready to watch live Michael Carrick and his friends in action on the field.

"I had the privilege to be able to go and watch the team whenever I want, and I was not able to go to every game, but a time to a few games and I really enjoyed it," said the man who had appointed UEFA as ambassador coach.

"I saw it in a different way. Now I see them as supporters. Supporters I got my hat, I got my scarf, and as I said at the time, was not in the locker room with the team suffers, but now I suffer with fans other today, "he explained.

See also :

Choose This Reason Anchored Essien to AC Milan